£28000 per annum
28 days ago
- Hours: Full Time Monday to Friday with a Saturday rota worked.
- Salary: up to £26,000 basic + upsell bonus & profit share p.a.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a Car Dealership looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Workshop Controller for their site in Sudbury.
They are one of the most successful automotive Companies in the Essex area, the brand is challenging yet rewarding and the environment is of a high standard yet friendly and welcoming.
The Workshop Controller will need to:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Car Dealership workshop.
- Have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs when needed.
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and customers.
The Workshop Controller must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Sudbury please contact Louisa Coggs at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.