Fully negotiable Salary
about 1 month ago
Vehicle Service Advisor required in Swansea.
- Basic of up to £20,000 with an bonus scheme taking annual earning to £27,200.
- 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:30am-12:30pm.
- Rare opportunity to work with a premium car brand.
A not-to-miss opportunity has arisen for an experienced and professional Vehicle Service Advisor for our client's franchise approved premium dealership in Swansea.
In the role of a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will work alongside two other Vehicle Service Advisors as well as a workshop team and shall be responsible for providing a pro-active service to customers requesting to schedule their vehicles in for service, maintenance or repair work and arranging where necessary a courtesy vehicle.
As a Vehicle Service Advisor, you will greet customers into the Service Department, extensively liaise with the workshop to chase work in progress, carry out upselling of additional products and services where possible, and keep customers informed of the progress on their vehicle.
The successful Service Advisor would ideally be able to deliver the very highest level of customer service through strong communication skills resulting in total customer satisfaction.
Very strong organisational skills along with knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and DMS systems (Kerridge/ADP preferable) would be of high priority. Current or recent experience as a Service Advisor within a franchise approved automotive dealer is essential to our client at this stage alongside a full clean UK driving license with minimal points.
For the Service Advisor's hard work, our client is offering:
- Basic salary of up to £20,000 with an OTE of £27,200
- 23 days annual holiday allowance plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Full manufacturer accredited training provided .
- Company pension scheme.
- Various company benefits including life assurance, staff car scheme, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme.
- Fantastic career development prospects with one of the largest car dealer groups in South Wales.
- Working hours from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm
If this Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swansea please contact Harry Woodcock at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.