£44000 per annum
25 days ago
- Evening/ Night Shift - Flexible start and finish times
- Family-Run Company
- Up to £20ph for the right candidate
Our client, is looking for a Commercial/ HGV Technician to join the team. The role will involve repairing vehicle & trailer defects, services on our fleet of trailers and other commercial vehicles. There is NO heavy work involved in this role!
The HGV Technician must Ensures the company fleet is effectively serviced and repaired on a cost-effective and timely basis within company and regulatory requirements.
To become our client's HGV Technician, you must have:
- Qualified or equivalent experience in HGV/LGV& Trailer maintenance and repair.
- Experienced in using transport repair tools and associated software.
- Experienced in following established procedures and problem-solving and/or making sound judgements where not all information is available.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- Holds a full driving licence + C+E preferable.
If you are interested in hearing more about this HGV Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.