£36000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £26,000
- OTE £36,000
Are you a workshop controller or a senior technician seeking your next role? Are you a regular, experienced technician seeking to climb the ladder with the necessary skills? Do you know somebody that fits either of these specifications?
Our longstanding, trusted client in North Lincolnshire is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and run its team and focus on administrative efficiency and the profitability of the site's warranty work. Duties of the Role and
Requirements for the Workshop Controller:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential.
- Experience of warranty work would be a benefit as the profitability of the site's warranty work operation is a key part of the role.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge to distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Pre-authorisation of work and quality control.
- Complete general administration tasks to the brand standard.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will Get:
- A basic salary of up to £26,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your OTE to £36,000.
- A long and stable career with one of our most trusted clients.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training.
- Work under experienced and friendly management.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Lincolnshire please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.