£26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £22,000
- OTE £26,000
Are you looking for a role where you will assist in the running of the workshop? Do you have a technical background, but want to start on the path to management? Or do you know somebody that fits the bill?
Our longstanding, trusted client in North Lincolnshire is seeking an Assistant Workshop Controller to help run its workshop team.
Duties of the Role and Requirements for the Assistant Workshop Controller:
- A stable career history in the Motor Trade is essential.
- A technical background would be ideal to make a success of this role.
- You must possess excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Distribute work to the right skill level to ensure quality and efficiency is maintained.
- Complete general administration tasks to the brand standard.
What the Successful Assistant Workshop Controller will Get:
- A basic salary of up to £22,000 which is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your OTE to £26,000.
- A long and stable career with one of our most trusted clients.
- The chance to work with a high-end vehicle franchise.
- Access to brand and company training.
- Work under experienced and friendly management.
If this Assistnat Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in North Lincolnshire please contact Sam Butcher at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.