Depending on Experience
25 days ago
- Main Dealer
- Salary - £30,000 - £40,000 (Depending on experience)
- Hours - Monday - Friday (1 in 3 Saturday's)
Our Client are currently looking to recruit for the position of Service Manager.
The Service Manager must be able to demonstrate an ability to work on their own initiative in the management and control of a modern Service Department, particularly in relation to meeting monthly targets and satisfying customer needs.
Requirements for the Service Manager:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Have good management, leadership and communication skills
- Motor industry experience in a similar role is a requirement.
- Knowledge of System Design/Auto view is an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities for the Service Manager:
- Managing the Main Dealer Service department to industry best standards.
- Managing workflow, ensuring that operational & growth targets are achieved
- Managing a team of Technicians and Service Advisor
- Ensure all work is invoiced and warranty claims are processed in a timely manner. Thus ensuring work in progress is kept to a minimum.
- Effective loading of the workshop to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Handling and accurate scheduling of appointments according to customers’ needs
- Understanding and implementation of manufacturer’s warranty policies & procedures.
- Ensuring the efficient running of our busy Service Department
- Management of Electronic Vehicle Health Check process.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment; ensuring staff comply with Health and Safety requirements.
If this Service Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cork please contact Demi Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today