£37000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary £27,000 ; OTE £37,000
- Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm plus Saturdays on a rota
- Prestige Main Dealer Bodyshop
Our Client, a Bodyshop in the Northampton area are currently looking for an experienced Vehicle Estimator to join their team.
The VDA will be responsible for assisting with assessing the level and extent of damage to vehicles following accidents and determine if the vehicle can be repaired and the work that needs to be carried out in order to repair it.
Duties for this Vehicle Estimator will commonly include:
- Assessing the extent of damage to the structural, body, mechanical, electrical and interior components of the vehicle
- Estimating parts and labour costs to repair damage
- Preparing insurance forms to indicate repair costs and recommendations
- Negotiating contracts with material suppliers
- Monitoring efficiency of work and processes to ensure quality repairs
- Supporting team members when required
- Maintaining equipment used in the bodyshop and ensuring regular services and maintenance checks are monitored
- Directing team members in handling day to day problems
The Vehicle Damage Assessor will need to be able to demonstrate:
- The ability to keep up to date with developments in engine and electrical technologies
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Good communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
My client is a state or the are facility in Northampton and they offer good training and progression opportuinites, as well as excellent bonus potential.
If you are interested in this VDA / Estimator Job or any other Bodyshop Jobs in Northamptonshire, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.