£34000 per annum
26 days ago
- Basic Salary £25,000 OTE £34,000
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Join a successful main dealer Bodyshop
- Onsite Bodyshop, no need for addition travel
- 23 Days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off
To be considered for this Alloy Whee Technician role, you must be:
- Experience working in alloy wheel repair, especially with diamond cut wheels
- You must have a passion for what you do with current bodyshop experience
- Complete all tasks to a high and professional standard
- Identify and report any issues and offer a solution or professional opinion to ensure the work is carried out correctly
- Understand the importance of completing work to a deadline
If this Alloy Wheel Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.