£28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic dependent on experience + Lucrative bonus structure
- 8am – 6pm Monday to Friday with 1 Saturday in 3 - 8.30 – 13.00
- 23 Days holiday - rises to 25 after 2 years (+8 for Bank Holidays)
Our Prestige client requires an experienced Vehicle Service Advisor with recent Main Car Dealer experience to work within their busy Automotive Service department.
Your key responsibilities will involve dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Vehicle Service Department
Service Advisor key duties will include:
- Advising on technical queries/issues
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress of their vehicle
- Sell customer repairs/parts etc and finalising the invoice on completion.
- Key performance measures will include Customer Satisfaction Scores and feedback to the department.
- The ability to work independently in a busy, pressurised environment is essential.
- Customer focus, relationship maintenance and communication skills are of paramount importance in this role.
The successful Service Advisor will be IT literate, have a full driving licence, be self-motivated, with a proactive approach to customer service and will enjoy the challenge of influencing the success of the Vehicle Services department. A flexible approach to the role is required as the opportunity to become involved in other areas of the business is possible.
Technical skills and experience are essential as well as Main Car Dealer Motor Trade experience.
If this Vehicle Service Advisor Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.