Newcastle upon Tyne
£31000 per annum
0191 446 0461
25 days ago
- Basic salary up to £25,000 depending on skill set / £31,000 OTE
- Hours: 40 hour weeks.
Our client, a Main Dealer Bodyshop in Newcastle, is seeking a Stripper / Fitter / Paint Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer will include:
- You must be Qualified Stripper/Fitter who is capable of most Paint Spraying duties.
- You will be assisting the Panel Beaters / Workshop Technicians to get the vehicle repairs completed in an efficient manner.
- You will be responsible for identifying damaged components on vehicles and removing and refitting before and after the vehicle is refinished.
- You must be capable of smart repair and respraying to be considered for this role.
- Experience as an MET Technician is advantageous but not essential.
What the Successful Paint Sprayer will get:
- A basic salary up to £25,000 depending on experience. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your earnings up to £31,000 on target.
- Brand training and facilities to support you become accredited with the manufacturer.
- A good benefits package including discounted MOT and servicing, discounted gym membership and discounts at high street retailers.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morely at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today