£23000 per annum
25 days ago
- Basic salary is negotiable for the right candidate and level of experience.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm.
Would you like the prospect of seeing some of the best cars in the world each and every day? Then this is for you!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a specialist bodyshop who work alongisde some of the most luxurious automotive brands in the world!
Day to day responsibilities for the Parts Advisor to include:
- To be the first point of contact for any parts enquiries, be it over the counter, online or over the phone
- Process any orders efficiently and accurately
- Source niche parts for luxury & prestige manufacturers
- Work closely with the front of house department and workshop, strong communication skills are essential
- Consistently ensuring availability of parts for the business
The Parts Advisor will need:
- Previous automotive parts experience (preferably from a bodyshop background 2+ years)
- A passion for cars
- To be customer service driven
- Be local to the Cannock area
If this Parts Advisor opportunity interests you, or you would like to hear more about other Automotive Parts Department opportunities, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.