£35000 per annum
3 months ago
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm.
- Basic Salary and OTE depending on experience and current relevant accreditation's
Would you like the prospect of seeing some of the best cars in the world each and every day? Then this is for you!
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a specialist bodyshop who work alongside some of the most luxurious automotive brands in the world!
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor will deliver a professional and profit driven VDA service for the branch. An excellent understanding of Bodyshop KPI’s, Numeracy and Excel skills are required as well as having strong people skills.
The Bodyshop Estimator will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Recording a list of damages that need to be repaired.
- Providing quotations on work to be carried out.
- Compiling a report about the customer’s vehicle.
- Calculating the time required to complete all necessary repairs.
- Informing the body shop of the authorisation of extra work needed.
The successful Vehicle Damage Assessor must:
- Possess extensive Audatex qualification and knowledge.
- A solid work history as a Bodyshop Estimator / VDA.
- A full driving licence is essential.
- An ATA qualification as a Bodyshop Estimator is highly desirable.
This is a superb opportunity to join a highly successful and family motor trade business who rewards hard work, and offers you the opportunity to further your skills in a state of the art facility!
If this Bodyshop opportunity interests you, or you would like to know more about other Bodyshop opportunities in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today