£21000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic circa £21,000
- Monday to Friday role: 9am - 5pm
Our automotive client is actively looking to hire a Communications Officer for their Company.
As a Communications Officer you will be enthusiastic with an eye for detail. You will be responsible for creating and distributing content, including social media posts, email campaigns, blog posts and any other copy required.
You will also assist the Communications Manager with other marketing or PR tasks as required.
This is a very varied, fast-paced role so you must be able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload. This will require strong writing and proofreading skills, and an enthusiastic, proactive mindset.
What our client is looking for in the Communications Officers:
- Some experience in a similar role
- Experience using Microsoft Office, the Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms, Hootsuite and Mailchimp (or similar email marketing platform)
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, with great attention to detail
- Strong communicator with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Ability to be proactive and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Passionate, energetic and keen to learn about the industry
- Education up to A Level or equivalent
- Photo/video editing skills
If you are looking to embark on a marketing career with a fantastic company, please contact Matt at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.