£35000 per annum
24 days ago
- Fully negotiable starting salary and productivity bonus scheme providing an uncapped on-target-earnings of £35,000+ per annum.
- Working hours from 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Fantastic company benefits and access to industry leading training (including liquid wrap).
Our client, an award-winning automotive accident repair centre based in the Tewkesbury region, are currently looking to recruit a Vehicle Paint Technician to join their business.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager and working as part of a friendly team in fantastic modern facilities, your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and priming vehicle bodywork to our client and manufacturers' specification.
- Mixing and colour-matching, painting all repaired areas to a high standard, and polishing as appropriate.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping/health and safety standards and orderly administration of your work.
In order to be eligible the Paint Sprayer will need to have current or recent experience working as a Vehicle Paint Technician.
Formal qualifications as a Vehicle Paint Technician would be desirable however our client is willing to consider candidates with strong "on the job" experience that are able to work to our client's meticulous standards. Overall you will have a good eye for detail, be a team player with good communication skills, have an aptitude for multi-tasking, and have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Paint Technician our client is offering:
- Fully negotiable starting salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Generous productivity orientated bonus scheme providing an overall uncapped-on0target-earnings of £35,000+ per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at standard rate.
- 22 days annual leave plus the 8 bank holidays.
- Various company benefits including on-site parking, a very generous employee car scheme, health cash back plan, and life assurance amongst others.
- Access to industry leading training and development (including training on liquid wrapping vehicles) in a state-of-the-art modern facility
- Fantastic long-term career prospects within an established local business.
- Working hours from 8:00am-4:30pm Monday to Friday however occasional overtime may be required at peak times.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh Buck at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today