£33000 per annum
22 days ago
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm
- Basic ranging from £25 - £28K with an achievable bonus + Available OT
- Main Dealer Prestige Bodyshop
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Our Client is looking for a Vehicle Smart Repair Technician to join their team! This a great opportunity to join a thriving part of the accident repair business. Our Client offers a state of the art workshop with all the latest equipment.
This SMART Repair Position has the following duties:
- Repairing damaged vehicles in line with the Manufacturer’s specifications
- Carrying out Smart Repairs
- Alloy Wheel Repairs
- Glass Repairs
- Trim & Leather Repairs
- Following safety procedures
- Interacting with colleagues and customers to discuss repair work carried out.
Requirements of a SMART Repairer for our client
- You will have a recognised qualification in a SMART repair / Accident Repair/Bodyshop capacity
- You will have a previous working experience in a SMART repairer role within a busy bodyshop
- The ability to produce a high quality of SMART repair from start to finish.
- You must also have your own equipment and guns.
If this Smart Repairer & Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Poole, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ringwood, Blandford Forum, Lymington and Dorset please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
This is not a mobile based position, but a full driving licence is preferable for this role. You must also have the right to live & work within the UK.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!