£35000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £30,000 depending on skill set / £40,000 OTE
- Hours: 42.5 hours a week.
Our client, a Main Dealer Bodyshop in Exeter, is seeking a Paint Sprayer to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer will include:
- Capable of most Paint Spraying duties.
- You will be assisting the Panel Beaters / Workshop Technicians to get the vehicle repairs completed in an efficient manner.
- You must be capable of smart repair and respraying to be considered for this role.
- Experience as an MET Technician is advantageous but not essential.
If this Paint Sprayer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Exeter please contact James at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today