£32000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Based in Bangor
- Basic Salary £30,802 + Bonus (£15.79 Per Hour)
- Working For A National Fleet Company With 37.5 Hour Monday - Friday Hours ONLY!
Our Client, a National Fleet Maintenance Company in the Bangor area with an excellent reputation, is currently looking to hire an experienced LCV / HGV Technician to join their team of highly skilled professionals!
The Employer is one of the largest full-service fleet management companies within the UK, with over 100 years of existence providing a comprehensive nature of fleet management services across all stages of the vehicle life cycle, from the initial source through to the provision of downstream services.
Duties as a Commercial Vehicle Technician to include but not limited to:
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Vehicle Inspections
- Producing time estimates.
- Vehicle Diagnostics & Fault Finding
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Working on a variety of LCV, HGV and some Plant equipment.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with some of the best working hours in the industry (Monday - Friday 37.5 Hour Week ONLY), and a competitive basic salary of £30,802 plus bonus. Working for our Client also entitles you to some of the best perks and benefits you'll find within the Motor trade.
You will ideally live within the Bangor area or be able to travel to the Bangor area and have a working experience of LCVs, Heavy Vehicle Maintenance and/or be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent (with certificates to prove).
If you are interested in hearing more about this Commercial Vehicle Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement today.
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.