£30000 per annum
22 days ago
- Basic Salary up to 26K and OTE 30K
- 5 Day week Monday - Friday, with 1 Saturday a month
Are you a vehicle technician who holds an MOT testing license and seeking new employment? Do you know somebody that is?
Duties of a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester with our Client:
- Carrying out Service Checks and MOTs
- Repair work to excellent standards
- Carrying out Diagnostics
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
Requirements for this Vehicle Technician role:
- MOT certificate is a significant advantage for this role
- Relevant qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3) This is essential due to the nature of the business
- Clean full U.K. driving licence
Our client is looking for an technician who ideally holds an MOT license or an experienced technician willing to work towards MOT testing in the future.
This role is with a client where you will benefit from experienced management, training, and a stable business. A company renowned for its working atmosphere and close-knit team.
Please get in touch with applications and queries today as roles are disappearing fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Glasgow please contact Lucy Myers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!