Newcastle upon Tyne
Basic Salary Negotiable
0191 446 0461
20 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £29,500 / £35,000 OTE.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. 1 in 4 Saturdays.
Our client, a Prestige Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking an experienced Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Senior Vehicle Technician will include:
- You must be a Fully Qualified and Experienced Technician.
- Capable of completing a full range of mechanical jobs to a high manufacturer standard.
- You must have exceptional Diagnostic skills and be able to solve complex problems with no support.
- Confident working independently to achieve your efficiency targets.
- You must have a stable working background in a Main Dealer, previous Prestige experienced is not essential but beneficial.
What the Successful Senior Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience and skill level.
- The chance to boost your earnings through a generous bonus and Saturday overtime hours.
- Opportunity to work for a well-established and successful group with a great development structure.
- Access to Prestige Brand Training to further enhance your skills.
If this Senior Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.