£55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic Salary up to £20,000 depending on experience / £55,000 OTE
Our long-standing and trusted client is seeking an Experienced Used Car Sales Manager to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Sales Manager:
- The ideal candidate will currently be in a Sales Management role within a Main Dealer.
- You must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets and be hungry and motivated to develop and sustain the winning team that the dealership prides itself in for possessing.
- Be capable of driving the business forward and maximise customer satisfaction.
- You will also maximise the sales volume and profitability of used cars and finance and insurance products.
- Work closely with the Head of Business in maintaining brand standards and building outstanding relationships with the brand.
What the Successful Sales Manager will get:
- A competitive basic salary of up to £20,000 depending on your experience.
- A bonus scheme to further boost your earnings to £55,000.
- The opportunity to work for a well-respected company and manage a successful brand.
- Access to a company benefits package from the offset.
- Development, training and progression opportunities to build a long-lasting career within the company.
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like to find out about any other Car sales or Automotive Jobs in South London and Surrey, please contact Annalise at Perfect Placement.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today