£35000 per annum
20 days ago
- Basic Salary £30,000 + bonus
- Hours: 45hrs per week, with 1 in 4 Saturdays (8hrs)
- Join one of the UK's largest mobile vehicle body repair network - take pride in the company that you work for
- Mobile role, you are the face of the company to the customer - build a positive relationship by keeping them informed, up to date and always achieving a high quality repair
- Support other mobile technicians, as required - work independently but be part of a team
To be considered for this Mobile SMART Repairer role, you must be:
- Passionate about your work and take pride in what you
- Confident and capable in carrying out repairs on plastic and metal panels
- Experience and knowledge in carrying out a vehicle damage assessment
- Previous experience in stage 3 pearl painting and other modern techniques would be beneficial, but not essential
- ATA Accredited is very desirable, but not essential
- Full, clean driving licence
If this Mobile SMART Repairer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Hannah at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.