£28000 per annum
20 days ago
- £26,000 - £28,000
- Great opportunity to work for a Prestige Main Dealer!
Our client is privately owned and family run, and prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Tyre Technician to join the busy team at our client's Blackpool site.
The main purpose of the role is to fit tyres onto vehicles to a high standard and in a timely manner.
Your duties for the Senior Tyre Technician role will include:
- Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identifying and reporting any issues not listed on the work instructions.
- Ensuring good standards of housekeeping at all times.
- Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
- Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Workshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
- Responding positively to the requests of the Workshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the aftersales team.
- Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
- Responsible for Tyre Stock Management.
- Carrying out other duties as required from time to time.
The successful candidate must be an experienced Tyre Technician. An MOT qualification would be desirable, but not essential.
If this Senior Tyre Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Blackpool please contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.