£19760 per annum
20 days ago
- Competitive Basic Salary Dependent On Experience + Bonus
- 40 Hour Week Monday to Friday ONLY! (8am - 4.30pm)
- Main Dealer Manufacturer Perks + Benefits!
A fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Commercial Dealership in Swindon!
Our Client is one of the most well-established Commercial Dealerships throughout the U.K. They have sites all over the South East and are looking for a professional and highly motivated Parts Store / Advisor to join their team in Swindon!
Our Client is offering the successful Parts Store Advisor:
- A Basic Salary of £19,760 + Bonus
- Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! (8am - 4.30pm 40 hour week)
- 23 days holiday
- Company Benefits
Duties of a Parts Store Advisor:
- Good housekeeping of the parts department and stock to ensure stock rotation
- Stock checking
- Collecting, Labelling, and returning old units
- Requirement to drive, deliver and collect products as required
- Picking parts for van drivers/customers
- Occasional unloading and checking returns
What our Client expects of their Parts Store Advisor:
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work well under pressure
- Able to work well on their own and part of a team
- Previous experience
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Store Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!