Newcastle upon Tyne
£30000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary up to £26,500 depending on experience / £30,000 OTE
- Hours: 42.5 hour weeks. 1 in 3 Saturdays paid at overtime.
Our client, a Commercial Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking an LCV Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Van / LCV Technician:
- You must be a Fully Qualified Vehicle Technician – NVQ Level 3 or City & Guilds Equivalent.
- Previous experience working on Vans/LCV’s is beneficial but Car Technicians with a strong working background are also encouraged to apply for this role.
- You must be confident completing all jobs efficiently whilst maintaining a high standard of work.
- Holding a valid MOT licence would be advantage but is not essential to be considered for the vacancy.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary depending on your experience and skill set – up to £26,500.
- A bonus scheme based on your individual efficiency so you are in control of your own earnings.
- Plenty of brand and company training and guidance to support your career within the business.
- The opportunity to work for one of our longstanding and trusted clients who offer great career development.
If this LCV / Van Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.