Newcastle upon Tyne
Basic Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
0191 446 0461
21 days ago
- Basic salary negotiable depending on experience / £40,000 OTE
Our client, a busy Main Dealer in Newcastle, is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and lead the team
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Car Dealership workshop.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
What the Successful Candidate will get:
- A basic salary depending on your experience and skill set. This is supplemented by a bonus scheme taking your on target earnings to £40,000.
- Manufacturer and company training to support your career within the business.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established dealership with popular manufacturers.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Newcastle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!