£27000 per annum
0191 446 0461
about 1 month ago
- Basic salary circa £27,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: 47.5 hour weeks
Our client, a busy Commercial Main Dealer in Carlisle, is seeking a Workshop Controller to join and lead the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Commercial Dealership workshop. The client is also encouraging Experienced Technicians looking for progression to apply.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be “hands-on”, happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
- The client is particularly interested in those from a Military background.
What the Successful Workshop Controller will get:
- A basic salary depending on your experience and skill set.
- Manufacturer and company training to support your career within the business.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established dealership with popular manufacturers.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.