Salary Negotiable, Depending on Experiecne
about 1 month ago
Our client, a Main Dealership is currently recruiting within their Service Department. This position offers an excellent and realistic OTE.
They are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join their team, somebody who takes pride in their position, drive the sales, increase the customer based and deliver excellent customer service!
Duties of a Service Advisor with our Client
- Assist Incoming Customers on a Daily Basis
- Booking customers in the diary
- Drive the business, increasing in Sales / Profit and maintaining your working environment to a high standard
- To match and exceed monthly sales targets
- Paperwork processing
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- To prepare and analyse job cards for work carried out under the terms of warranty.
- Excellent communication skills with both customers and the workshop.
What our Client expects of their Service Advisors
- Previous experience as a Service Advisor within a Main Dealer/ Independent Garage
- You must have a Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Trade knowledge and sales skills
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
If you are interested in hearing more about this Service Advisor role or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Zoe Osborn at Perfect Placement today
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.