£42000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Basic 35k
- 42K OTE
Our client a very successful and well established manufacturer based near Thetford, are looking for a Technical Sales Engineer to continue to drive their growth within these sectors, but focusing on securing new customers in East Anglia. This is a great opportunity if you are a Technical Sales Engineer looking for a role in an exciting and fast growing business.
Main duties and responsibilities for the Technical Sales Engineer
- Proactively develop and maintain relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Set up meetings and build rapport
- Using the full range of available media, maintain an active diary of customer contacts
- Compile quotations using the agreed process and presentation
- Ensure new clients are engaged and following due process
- Represent the group to customer and communication all available services and products in line with core values
- Identify new markets and opportunities
- Reach out to new customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximise satisfaction
- Research organisations and individuals online (using social media) to identify new leads and potential markets
- Research the needs of other companies and learn who makes decisions about purchasing
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Working across the group to assess needs and growth opportunities
- Provide feedback on quotes and actual sales figures
- Work with finance department to review own sales figures and result
- Meeting sales goals and working to KPI’s
- Visits to sites that may require staying away or international travel
Requirements for the Technical Sales Engineer
- Strong technical sales experience
- Working closely with the food and beverage industry, the pharmaceutical industry and or energy and construction sectors would be very advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Organised and able to work independently
- Engineering background
- Car allowance of £5,800 per annum
- 20 days holiday per year, plus bank and public holidays
- Life insurance
- Company pension
- On-site parking
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.