£32000 per annum
21 days ago
- Basic Salary in the region of £27,000; OTE of £32,000 but the bonus is uncapped.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm. Saturday rota.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a popular Main Car Dealer group that are recognised on a national scale!
My client, a Main Dealer in the Birmingham area, is ideally looking for somebody who has a background in the dealership network, confident in the workshop working on a range of mechanical and electrical issues. You must be efficient in your work and take pride in each job role you complete.
Duties of a Diagnostic Technician with our Client
- Carrying out more complex maintenance and repairs in a busy Birmingham workshop
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards-
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of their Diagnostic Technicians
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
- An effective communicator with a commitment to providing exceptional levels of customer service
- Somebody who can be relied upon to be a key team player on a day to day basis.
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician Vacancy, or any other Technician opportunities in the Birmingham area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!