£25000 per annum
30 days ago
- Salary DOE up to £21,000 per annum + Bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm + Saturday mornings if required
- Fantastic Environment, Full training provided, Friendly atmosphere
Highly motivated, approachable and organised Warranty and Parts Advisor for Friendly Dealership in Guildford.
Our Client is a well-established, expanding Automotive business, they strive to provide excellent service in terms of quality of their work and above all... exceptional customer care.
The Warranty / Parts Advisor will be expected to have excellent customer service skills, be confident in your ability to deal with a wide range of people in a friendly and professional manner and participate and work effectively in a busy environment as a member of the team.
Key Duties for the Warranty / Parts Advisor:
- Advising customers on technical queries/issues/warranty work and parts
- Contacting customers and providing updates on vehicles and services
- Contacting customers new and existing, providing excellent customer care at all times
- Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out
- Informing customers of the progress and status of their vehicle
- Promoting aftersales products, services and parts to customer and finalising the invoice on completion
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary of up to £22,000 + Bonus, with sociable working hours.
If this Warranty and Parts Advisor opportunity interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey please contact Georgia Twining at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!