£24000 per annum
21 days ago
- Up to £21,000 a year + bonus
- Mon to Fri with 1 in 2 Saturday mornings
- Prestige Main Dealer
Our Main Dealer client are looking for a PDI / Preparation Technician to join their busy workshop team and carry out Pre-Delivery Inspections on new and used vehicles to approved standards.
Key responsibilities for the PDI Technician role
- Carry out Pre Delivery Inspections on new & used vehicles and diagnosis
- Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to delivery excellent customer service
- Ensure effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Builds effective working relationships with colleagues
- Completes repair and service records / other appropriate activities
- Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information
- Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to
For this PDI Technician role candidates must be at least a semi-skilled Technician, a full UK driving licence, be committed to providing first class customer service, be organised and able to to pay attention to the finer details.
If you are interested in hearing more about this PDI Technician role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Becca Hams at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!