£35000 per annum
19 days ago
- 42.5 Hours Per Week Monday - Friday
- Petersfield, Hampshire
- Vehicle Dealership
Excellent and Unique role on offer for a Workshop Foreman / Senior Technician looking to join a well-respected Classic Car and Motorsport company where you will work on premium vehicles whilst working in a supportive, fun environment where you will be well looked after.
Do you have experience of working on engines? Do you have a passion for performance and the smell of petrol ? Eye for detail and want to work on an exciting project?
If the answer is yes read on!
With an excellent reputation this award winning and world renowned Motorsport company have recently invested into their site and are now looking to recruit a Classic Car / Race Workshop Foreman to join their established team.
Please note this is a 50% productive and 50% workshop manager based role.
In this role will be required to carry out all aspects of the day-to-day running of the department whilst working with a team of Vehicle Engineers / Mechanics / Fabricators ensuring their work is completed to the highest standards with minimum come backs through extensive and rigorous quality control.
This exciting role would therefore ideally suit a Vehicle Technician, Classic Car Mechanic or Vehicle Engineer who has a love for Classic Vehicles and who is looking to join a highly regarded company that are well known from their customers and world wide Motor Industry.
The Role as a Classic Car Workshop Foreman:
- Workshop Foreman
- Working closely with the Operations Manager - improving KPI's efficiencies, updates as exciting projects are completed within the workshop
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop, managing 12 technicians
- Ensure Health & Safety regulations are met at all times within the workshop
- 42.5 hrs a week - Monday - Friday only
- £35,000 + Excellent Training + Benefits
Plus much, much more! Call Liam at Perfect Placement for a full, detailed job description!
- Senior Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic / Workshop Controller
- Must be familiar with engines
- Passion for Motorsport / Classic Cars
- Happy to work occasional evenings and some weekends on rota basis - if required
- Must be able to drive and own a car
This Classic Car Workshop Foreman Vehicle Engineer vacancy is based near Petersfield, Hampshire and our Client is looking only for motor trade technicians / motorsport engineers / Technical Workshop Controllers.
If this Workshop Foreman Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Surrey please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.