£29000 per annum
29 days ago
- £21,000 - £29,000 + Bonus + Benefits Package
- Wakefield Based Permanent Role
Our client is one of UK's best companies to work for and they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Parts Advisor to join their Wakefield based distribution centre You will undertake the receiving and processing of phone based and online orders, ensuring customer accounts are managed effectively and integrated with other departments to maintain a successful operation.
The Parts Advisor roles and duties will include:
- Meet and exceed sales targets by providing a consultative sales solution to internal and external customers.
- Deliver the necessary level of sales by educating customers in the range of parts and accessories appropriate for their needs.
- Proactively identify new customers, and build an effective and profitable relationship.
- Retain existing customers through effective customer management techniques.
- Maintain electronic and paper records, and ensure they are upto-date at all times
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right Parts Advisor this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
If you are interested in hearing more about this Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Helen Terry at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!