£55000 per annum
0161 241 4708
30 days ago
- Basic Salary of £25,000
- OTE £50 - £55K
- Main Dealer
Our Client is a Main Dealer Group and they are looking for an experienced Vehicle Sales Compliance Manager to join them at their busy site in Oldham.
Responsibilities as a Vehicle Sales Compliance Manager include:
- To ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the finance and insurance function
- Offer vehicle financing and insurance to customers and providing them with a thorough explanation of products and warranties
- Processing finance and insurance deals, accurately and securing approval and payment through approved sources and channels
- To ensure it operates in a compliant manner through the FCA portal via reports and audits
- To operate in such a way as to maximise sales and returns to dealership from this function
- To ensure F & I dealership policy is followed by supervising all staff having dealings involving the finance and insurance process of the dealership
- To ensure Sales Manager and Sales Executives are informed of any changes in the finance and insurance market
- To ensure that all Sales Executives are compliant through a Continual Programme of Development (CPD) with regards to Compliance, the Holdcroft Route to Market and in the presentation of the Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) and its display at their work station
- To maintain a high Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) with the dealership’s customers. The VSCM often leaves a lasting impression on the customer, as he or she is the last person of authority that customers normally see when purchasing and or collecting a vehicle
- To follow the principles and spirit of the Group and Sales Customer Promise
- To achieve financial income and penetration targets set by the Group
In return you will receive a competitive salary and generous bonus scheme
For more Information on this Vehicle Sales Compliance Manager Vacancy and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Oldham area, please call Naomi at Perfect Placement UK!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our job seekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.