£35000 per annum
20 days ago
- Excellent opportunity to work for a busy and expanding Main Dealer
- Salary:- Up to £31,000 basic £35,000 OTE
My client is looking for an experienced level 3 vehicle technician, to join their busy and expanding garage.
Working for a main dealer you must have experience of working within the automotive sector and completing repairs, servicing and general maintenance on vehicles.
The Van Technician must have experience of working within the automotive industry, ideally you will hold an NVQ level 3 as minimum.
Day to day for the LCV Technician duties to include:
- Repair and service vehicles
- Complete diagnostic checks
- Inspecting for wear and tears/general faults
- Completing work to DVSA standards
- Provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this Van Technician position you must hold an NVQ level 3 in automotive repairs
If you are interested in hearing more about this LCV / Van Technician Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!