£29000 per annum
20 days ago
- £25,000 Basic Salary OTE £29,000
- Main Dealership
- Monday to Friday 42 hours 8.30am to 5.30pm
- 1 in 3 Saturdays
Our client a Main Dealer in Barnsley, is looking to hire an experienced Parts Advisor for their busy Dealer. Working within a team you will ensure that the right part is in the right place at the right time. Excellent organisational skills as well as a keen eye for detail will be paramount to succeed in this role, as you will be dealing with customers both trade and retail on a daily basis.
The Parts Advisor role will consist of pre picking orders for both technicians and retail customers, keeping records, processing payments, managing returns as well as organising displays to promote vehicle parts.
The responsibilities of this Parts Advisor role are:
- To supply and sell parts to meet published turnover objectives.
- To satisfy all customer and Workshop requirements and increase all aspects of the parts business through direct selling.
- To be fully conversant with all procedures within the Parts Department.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Barnsley please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.