£40000 per annum
19 days ago
- Prestige Main Dealer
- Salary - £30k Basic, £40k Realistic OTE
- World Class Company / Workshop Environment
Our Client a Franchised Car Dealership based in the Wimbledon area, are actively looking to hire a Vehicle Paint Sprayer for their expanding business. Our Client has a constant flow of vehicles going through the workshop so the ideal Paint Sprayer for the job must be able to work to targets with a large amount of work coming through the body shop but most important be able to produce a high quality of workmanship.
Key Responsibilities for the Paint Sprayer:
- Safeguard the customer vehicle and its contents while in the workshop.
- Seek clarification in the event a work order is unclear or seems incorrect.
- Observe, recognise and report on vehicle paintwork. Report on the job card any/all faults or defects detected while working on the vehicle. Report any additional damage found when preparing the vehicle.
- Report accurately and correctly all components, materials, consumables and hours used on each vehicle repair, keeping wastage of all material and consumables to a minimum. Keep work area clean, tidy and free from hazards and ensure the oven is swept and cleaned before vacating.
- Use all paint mixing schemes and drying areas/equipment accurately for all paint repairs.
- Interpret and implement technical instruction data.
- Carry out all repairs according to best practice procedures. Complete assigned jobs with the estimated repair times. Meet acceptable safety and quality standards.
- Check the condition and ensure the correct maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials.
- Undertake all other tasks and activities as requested by the Bodyshop Manager.
Working Hours for the Paint Sprayer will include 08:00 - 18:00 Monday - Friday with Saturdays only when required in peak periods!
Our client is happy to accept applications from Paint Sprayer of all abilities and salary requirements. The position is advertised as a overall annual Salary of up to £40,000 inclusive of Bonus. However, if you are seeking a higher salary, please be in touch to discuss requirements.
The successful Paint Sprayer will need to have prior experience within automotive paint spraying and be in possession of the equipment to undertake the role.
If you are looking for an opportunity to progress in a fast expanding motor trade company who rewards hard work and offers you the opportunity to further your skills, contact us now!!!!!
This Vehicle Paint Sprayer Vacancy is one of many Bodyshop Jobs in the South London and Surrey, if you would like to find out more about it or any other Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact Liam Buffenbarger at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from Bodyshop Technician through to Car Sales Executive.