£40000 per annum
29 days ago
- Basic Up to £36,000 per year
- Bonus & Overtime available
- Monday – Fridays 07:00 – 17:00, 1 in 3 Sats Morn
We are seeking an HGV Workshop Controller to join our Client’s a Commercial Main Dealer in the Portsmouth area.
Our Client an established Prestige Dealership with over 25 years representing one of the biggest brand in the automotive trade in the Southampton, Winchester & New Forest area. They are a privately owned business representing an iconic brand. There are excellent in-house opportunities to build on and progress your career.
Our Client is offering the successful Workshop Controller:
- A Basic Salary of up to £36,000
- Sociable working hours for a great work life balance
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous Manufacturer Training
- Bonus Opportunity
- 22 Days Holiday, increasing with time served
- Overtime rate at time and a half
Duties of a Workshop Controller with our Client:
- Managing a small team
- Allocation and Organisation of jobs in workshop
- Liaising and reporting to the Workshop/Depot Manager
- Advising Technicians on Technical Issues
- Quality Control
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to company standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
- Carry out other duties as requested
What our Client expects of their Workshop Controller:
- Previous Experience of managing a team is a must have!
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Experienced working on HGVs previously or an in-depth technical knowledge of Commercial Vehicles
- Full UK Driving Licence – HGV licence is beneficial
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a small team
- Right to work within the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Workshop Controller to join an expanding business.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!