£29000 per annum
0191 446 0461
29 days ago
- Basic Salary up to £24,000 depending on experience / £29,000 OTE
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. Saturdays on a rota
Our client, a Main Dealer in Middlesbrough, is seeking an Experienced Vehicle Technician to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities as a Vehicle Technician:
- You will be a Fully Qualified Technician, an MOT Licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
- You will be able to complete a full range of jobs.
- You will be capable of working efficiently whilst maintaining a high quality of work.
- Applications are sought from Technicians from various backgrounds, whether you have worked in another Main Dealer or an Independent Garage.
What the Successful Vehicle Technician will get:
- A competitive basic salary depending on your experience, up to £24,000.
- Your basic salary will be supplemented by an efficiency based bonus scheme so you can further boost your earnings.
- The opportunity to work for a well-established and successful company.
- The chance to work on a premium brand and further develop your skills with brand training.
Please get in touch straight away with applications or queries as roles are being filled fast in the current marketplace.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Middlesbrough please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.