£14500 per annum
29 days ago
We are in search of a Trainee Parts Advisor to join our Client’s Main Dealer in the Chippenham area.
Our Client is part of a well-established Family Run Dealer Group and are looking to add to their Parts team. The Trainee Parts Advisor must have a real passion for the automotive industry and ready to start a new career!
They are looking for an motivated and professional Trainee Parts Advisor to join their team providing excellent customer services, providing parts sales within branch as well as externally and maintaining customer relationships.
Our Client is offering the successful Trainee Parts Advisor:
- Minimum wage basic salary
- Monday to Friday working hours 7.30am - 5pm with 1in2 Saturday mornings
- Long term career progression development opportunities!
- Full manufacturer training provided
Duties of a Trainee Parts Advisor:
- Establishing customer’s needs for required parts through conversations, diagnosis and recommendations as appropriate
- Locating and ordering parts for our very busy sales and service department’s
- Assisting with parts stock checks
What our Client expects of their Trainee Parts Advisor:
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of geographical area
- Full and Clean Driving License
If you are interested in hearing more about this Trainee Parts Advisor role, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Amy Edwardsat Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.