£26000 per annum
29 days ago
Basic Salary of up to £26,000
Monday – Friday Staggered Starts, 7, 8, 8:30 – Finish, 17:00, 18:00, 18:30 with a Saturday Morning Rota (1 in 2)
Regular Manufacturer Training
Our client is actively looking to hire a Main Car Dealer experienced Commercial Parts Advisor.
Duties will include:
- Servicing the Technicians in the workshop with the correct parts.
- Advising customers on suitable parts for their vehicle/problem.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- Maintaining an ordered stock room and finding parts from stock.
- Raising invoices for parts sold.
You will need to be a confident relationship builder, able to influence and advise customers on vehicle parts issues whilst delivering a first class service but also achieving the company objectives and targets.
You must be:
- Experienced within a commercial Dealer parts department.
- Well presented, enthusiastic and be 100% committed to delivering the highest standards.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Be computer literate and be able to fulfil administrative duties.
- Have knowledge of a Dealer Management System.
For all your hard work you will be rewarded a competitive salary, and excellent working environment.
Main Dealer motor trade parts experience is essential to the role, as well as a full UK driving licence.
Our client is preferably seeking candidates from the Commercial vehicle sector, however they will consider strong applications from the Passenger Car Parts Advisor sectors.
If this Parts Advisor Job interests, you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Bournemouth area then please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement today!
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.