£28000 per annum
18 days ago
Our client a well established Engineering & Manufacturing company in Norfolk is looking for an experienced Power Press Setter Operator.
Our client can offer the successful candidates: -
Very competitive salary depending on level of experience
Circa £10.50 - £15+ PH.
Mon - Fri
8am - 4:30pm (Early finish Friday)
The Main role and responsibilities of this position include:-
- Experience/knowledge in use of both Manual and CNC machining, including the use of Mills, Grinders, Lathes, Cylindrical Grinders.
- Good knowledge of using inspection equipment and reading/understanding of engineering drawings.
- Good working knowledge and experience of working with Press Tools, with references to support this.
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Fork Lift/Counterbalance/Stacker Truck Licence/s
This is an exciting opportunity to take their career to the next stage and enjoy working for a company that truly values their staff.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, or others we have in your area, please do not hesitate to contact Paul Martin at Perfect Placement today.
We are in the process of reviewing many applications for this position. If you do not hear back from us within 3 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.