Depending on Experience
28 days ago
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Hours - Monday - Friday
Reporting to the Global HR Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Performance Management.
- Absence Management.
- Employee Relations Management.
- Disciplinary and Grievance.
- Learning and Development.
- Organisational Structure and Design.
This is a generalist HR Role which will provide a unique opportunity to gain experience in a HR Departments whose objectives span the entire global operation. The ideal candidate must be able to apply their skills and experience to an extremely busy, fast-paced environment.
Ideally, we are looking for Recruimtent and HR offiers who can work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
The Requirements for this HR and Recruitment Officer will include
- Minimum of 1-year experience working in recruitment.
- Third Level Qualification in relative discipline.
- CIPD qualification is desirable.
- Proficiency in entire MS Office Suite, with attention to detail.
- Solid administrative, organizational and communication skills with the ability to train at all levels.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to prioritize and multi task.
- Exceptional commercial awareness and problem solving skills.
- Confidentiality and the ability to communicate at all levels across all sites.
- A valid Passport and flexibility to occasionally travel to other sites.
For the right HR and Recruitment Officer our client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment.
- Exposure to a global market.
- A truly generalist role within a supportive team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.HR and Recruitment Officer
If this HR and Recruitment Officer Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Dromore please contact Demi Somerville Briers at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.