Salary Negotiable Depending on Experience
28 days ago
- Dromore, (County Tyrone)
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Hours - Monday - Friday
Our client is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, USA and Dubai.
Continued growth within the company has led to further opportunities within our site in Dromore, Omagh.
The Job as a Paint Sprayer:
- Preparation of stock pre-auction
- Identifying spraying requirements
- Ensuring all vehicles and machinery are refinished to a high standard and fit for sale
- Undercoats and spraying
- Rebuilding machines including re-connection of wires and hydraulics
This role is an active job and requires someone with the ability to operate all types of heavy equipment and trucks. You will be required to work in a well ventilated and heated spray booth, as well as being physically fit to climb on and off machinery. If you have knowledge in commercial refurbishment then we especially want to hear from you.
The Requirements as a Paint Sprayer
- We are looking for motivated, highly organized people who love a challenge and are not adverse to a hard day's graft.
- Experience in spraying with 1PK and 2PK paint
- Previous experience in Body shop repairs
- Experience with panel beating and preparation.
- Relevant qualification in body shop paint procedures is desirable.
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation.
- Willingness to work regular overtime during busy auction periods (including weekends)
- Prior experience operating and knowledge of all types of heavy equipment.
- A Forklift operator's certificate is desirable.
- Strong English skills.
For the right Paint Sprayer our client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Unique training
- Opportunity to gain experience with a vast range of machinery and equipment
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications and those already domiciled in the UK. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate UK work visa.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Northern Ireland.