£40000 per annum
19 days ago
- Basic of 18K
- OTE of 40k
- Full times hours
Our client a family run business in the Ipswich area is looking to hire an additional member off staff and introduce an As an F&I Advisor/Handover Specialist, you would will be working closely with the sales team and delivering a high level of customer experience. Once the sales team have sold a car it will be your responsibility to:
- Sell additional products ensuring the customer understands all the features and benefits
- Track all vehicle orders progressing through the business departments until handover and ensure every vehicle is handed over in a professional and timely manner.
- Keep all customers informed of collection dates and times.
- Manage a diary system.
- Demonstrate vehicle features before the customer leave our business premises.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed on time and handed into the correct departments.
- Liaising with customers after handover and keeping them happy.
- Must be able to excite all customers on our brand and reputation.
- Ensuring positive customer feedback is met after each handover using internal systems.
- Making sure the car is fully prepared, managing the process to ensure all the work is completed to the agreed timescales.
- Checking all the paperwork with the customer, making sure all documents are completed to company standards.
This is a unique Opportunity that doesn't often come up within the automotive sector!
If this F&I Advisor / Handover Specialist Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Ipswich please contact Danielle Axtell Carty at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today