Negotiable Salary, Dependent on Experience
28 days ago
- Salary - Depending on experience
- Hours - Monday - Friday
A permanent role for the worlds leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, USA and Dubai, Euro Auctions conducts 60+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Major growth in the global market has led to an immediate need to grow our Territory Manager base in Ireland.
This is a dynamic & exhilarating role for a machinery enthusiast. The successful candidate will be dealing with both buyers and sellers to grow auction sales. If you have an entrepreneurial nature and experience in hunting new business opportunities then we want to hear from you.
The Job as a Territory Manager
The core element of this job is to secure heavy equipment consignments and fill the auction yard ahead of each sale date. Working to targets, you will grow your territory through your superior new business development skills and maximise consignments using your already established network of contacts in the industry. While your primary role is to feed the sales site, all TMs can consign equipment to any Euro Auctions sale site around the world therefore maximising their earning potential. Unlike our competitors, Euro Auctions TMs are not confined to their territory - your territory is anywhere you have potential customers.
The Territory Manager
To be successful in this role you must be all of the following:
- A machinery enthusiast with an entrepreneurial nature who can maximise sales from new and existing customers.
- An excellent negotiator with the ability to spot opportunities and the good sense to act on them.
- Experienced in hunting new business opportunities using current and innovative techniques.
- Competent with the ability to create a demand for consigned heavy equipment.
- A self-starter who can work independently.
- An excellent communicator with a great ability to build rapport and attract Buyers and Sellers to our auctions.
Requirements as a Territory Manager
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A proven sales record with minimum 2yrs experience selling Construction/Heavy Equipment.
- The ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week to cover the territory, as well as up to a week a few times per year to attend auctions and training.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- A valid, clean driver's licence.
For the right candidate our client offers an attractive package including:
- Uncapped, performance based bonus
- Company car, laptop, smart phone and expense account
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Comprehensive bid catcher training
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
Our highly experienced Recruitment Consultant Demi Somerville-Briers is waiting for your call, along with hundreds of candidates looking for their next job and career move in Northern Ireland.