£40000 per annum
19 days ago
- Basic Salary Circa £28,000 with an OTE up to £40,000 p.a.
- Working Hours Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm + 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings worked.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our Main Car Dealer client has built their business on their excellent reputation for quality service for many years. As a family-run firm, they pride themselves on their honesty, excellent work done and good customer service provided.
Due to growth of business our automotive client is looking for a Qualified and Experienced Vehicle Technician to join their team. They need a Vehicle Technician whose experience and skill range is vast and able to complete any task set without supervision.
The Vehicle Technician will be responsible for the service, diagnosing, routine maintenance and preparation of vehicles ensuring all work is carried out to manufacturer standards: Identifying faults, computer diagnostics, servicing, keeping accurate records and meet demanding quality and safety standards.
The successful Vehicle Technician must:
- Demonstrate a high skill level ranging from basic servicing, cambelts and timing chain, diagnostics (able to fault find, know the fault and repair the problem) etc.
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An keen eye for detail
- Willing to take on additional training.
- Ability to work under pressure and under your own initiative.
- Good quality awareness and communication skills.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- A full Driving Licence.
- Your own set of Tools.
If this Vehicle Technician Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership Jobs in East London and Essex, please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs.