£23000 per annum
0191 446 0461
19 days ago
- Basic Salary £21,000 - £23,000 depending on experience.
- Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30-5. No Weekends.
Our longstanding and trusted client in Carlisle is seeking an Experienced Sales Administrator to join the team.
Requirements and Responsibilities for the Sales Admin:
- The client is looking for someone with a strong working background in a Sales Administrator role within the motor trade.
- Deal with day-to-day problems arising from pay-outs and liaising with internal departments and account managers to resolve issues
- Ensure that all finance documentation is reviewed and processed in an effective manner in line with company guidelines
- Liaise directly with finance companies and meet individual company pay-out targets
- Responsible for ensuring that all vehicles come into stock with the correct number of keys and chase up those keys that are missing
- Responsible for ensuring all vehicles have a V5 and chase up those that are missing
What the Successful Sales Admin will get:
- A basic salary of up to £23,000 depending on your experience.
- Monday to Friday working hours.
- Brand training with a prestige manufacturer to further boost your career.
- The opportunity to work for one of our long-standing and trusted clients and become part of a close knit team.
If this Sales Admin Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Carlisle please contact Grace Morley at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.