£27500 per annum
28 days ago
£27,500 per annum
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm, 1 in 6 Saturdays
Our client, a world leading supplier of agricultural, industrial, plants & construction equipment has an exciting opportunity for an experienced HGV / Plant Mechanic to join their Leeds based team.
- Servicing and repairing plant machinery.
- Regularly inspecting engines, gearboxes and hydraulics.
- Identifying faults and repairing or replacing faulty parts.
- Reassembling parts and testing them.
- Carrying out routine servicing of plant and equipment.
- Using hand and power tools and specialist equipment.
- Working on machinery as and when needed during busy auction days.
This role requires an organised individual with excellent problem solving and task management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to work outdoors year-round and be physically fit to climb on and off large equipment.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Must be experienced on all makes of vehicles and plant, for hydraulics, service, inspection and repair.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Be able to prioritise, multitask and use initiative.
- Telescopic Fork Lift Truck License is desirable.
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods.
For the right candidate our client offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment.
If this job is of interest to you please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org