£34000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Family Owned Group
- Salary: £28,000 Plus Saturday’s/OTE £34,000
Our Client, a family run Service Centre are currently seeking an experienced Technician/MOT Tester to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a busy and rapidly growing business within Hemel Hempstead.
The company prides itself on honest work, sales and focusing on customer retention. This business positions itself away from the “fast fit” centers and their hard sell as it values its loyal customer base. Our Client is looking for the right person to take pride in their position, help drive the workshop.
Our client is offering the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- A competitive Basic Salary up to £28,000
- Overtime on Saturday’s and opportunity to earn bonus, package circa £34,000
- A family-friendly working environment where you’re treated like part of the team, not just a number!
Duties of a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester with our Client:
- Carrying out Vehicle Servicing and Repairs
- Diagnosis and Fault-Finding
- MOT Testing Class 4 & 7
- Completion of work assigned in a timely manner, to both company and manufacturer standards
- To ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times
What our Client expects of the successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester:
- Fully Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Class 4 & 7 MOT License
- Full UK Driving Licence
- The ability to work efficiently as an individual but also as part of a team
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge
If you are interested in this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, or any other Automotive Jobs in Hemel Hempstead or Hertfordshire, then please get in contact with Abigail Firmage at Perfect Placement, the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Agency!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.